Call for Applications
Deadline Extended to Tuesday 27 June 2017
- Are you passionate about sustainability and the environment?
- Are you curious to explore whether entrepreneurship is for you?
- Do you have a great, innovative idea related to natural resource management?
- Do you want to learn how to assess and further develop your idea into a marketable enterprise?
- Are you curious by nature, innovative at heart and willing to take risks to realise your dreams?
- Do you want to work with up and coming business support networks and enviropreneurs to realise job creation in water and biodiversity?
- Would a business bootcamp help take you to the next stage?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, apply for this exciting and innovative 5 day ideation bootcamp!
Also, read about 39 exciting business opportunities for youths in the Green Economy that have been carefully researched by clicking the button below
This 5 day Bootcamp is about finding out if entrepreneurship is for you, unpacking your ideas, exploring the alignment of your ideas to national priorities, learning how to assess market potential, understanding the funding and partnership landscape that will be important to take your ideas forward, networking with entrepreneurs in this space and practising your pitching skills in a Dragons Den simulation session.
If this would add value to your professional development and help to propel you to the next step towards “Enviropreneurship”, please don’t hesitate to apply! We are looking for 50 of the brightest, most inspired, and energetic young people to go on this journey with us.
Note that all applicants need to be:
- - 35 years or younger;
- - Matriculated;
- - Living in South Africa;
- - Able to communicate comfortably in English;
- - Have a business idea/concept that speaks to natural resource management, climate change, food security, water security and social innovation; and
- - Available to attend a Ideation Bootcamp in Gauteng between 28 August to 1 September 2017.
NOTE: Training and accommodation costs will be covered for successful applicants. You are required to make your own travel arrangements to the Bootcamps. Travel may be subsidised under exceptional circumstances but is not guaranteed.
To apply, fill in the application form here. The closing date is Tuesday 27 June 2017, midnight. Please take time to fill this in carefully, as this is your opportunity to sell yourself and your concept.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any enquiries no 011 447 5112 or firstname.lastname@example.org